Errors refer to any mistake, misprint, misinterpretation, mishearing, misreading, mistranslation, spelling mistake, technical hazard, registration error, transaction error, manifest error, force majeure and/or similar.
Examples of errors include, but are not limited to:
- bets accepted during technical problems that would otherwise not have been accepted
- bets placed on events/offers that have already been decided
- bets on markets containing incorrect participants
- bets placed at odds that are materially different from those available in the general market at the time the bet was placed
- bets offered at odds which reflect an incorrect score situation
- odds being clearly incorrect given the chance of the event occurring at the time the bet was placed.
- incorrect settlement of a bet or bets
- incorrect allocation of Free Bets
We reserve the right to void any bet where a blatant error is made. Instances of blatant error include but are not limited to an error in publishing a price or a handicap (e.g. Everton -2 is published as New Everton +2). In case of such errors customers will be contacted on their registered phone number (or email address) prior to the start of the event. If an error is discovered after a bet has been settled, we reserve the right to void the bet(s) retrospectively.
In the case of incorrect settlements we reserve the right to correct any error made and re-settle the bet correctly. Any funds and/or winnings which are credited to your account, or paid to you as a result of an error, are not to be deemed available for use or withdrawal and we reserve the right to void any transactions where such funds were used. Such funds shall be immediately repaid to us when a demand for payment is made by us to you. Whenever possible if you have monies in your account we may reclaim these monies from your account and/or reverse the transaction, either at the time or retrospectively.
Where you have used monies or anything with monetary value (e.g. Free Bets) which have been credited to your account or awarded to you, as a result of an error, to place subsequent bets or play games, we reserve the right to cancel such bets and/or withhold any winnings which you may have won with such monies. And if we have paid out on any such bets or gaming activities, such funds are not to be deemed available for use or withdrawal, and such funds shall be immediately repaid to us when a demand for payment is made by us to you.